What registering at the club will requires –
Last 6 of the DL / State ID #, labeled a pin number in the system
Date of Membership enrollment
ICE Contact (Optional)
Signed Privacy Disclosure and Rules
This database is stored off site and encrypted. I (NrthnRebl) will be handling the off-site storing. Only sweetness and myself can check in new registrations and handle sensitive data. New registrations are added to the system later, so we don’t have to transport any data other than the newest registrations.
This information is compiled into a random Club Membership Number… Once you have your New Membership Card…. You will be able to be checked in by any volunteer. As there won’t be any sensitive data connected to normal check-ins what so ever. Only info on the membership card is your random club member number. And we will be setting up a card reader/key fob access scanner. So, check-in is basically swipe card/fob pay associated door fee and enter. Having your card/fob will be mandatory for entry.
Registration is purged Annually and re-collected from a member if they wish to continue being a member of the club
A Member can turn in their card/fob and cancel their membership and membership will be removed from the system at any time. In the event your card is Lost or stolen, you are responsible for notifying us immediately. So that we can turn off access to your card. We will have to check your ID before a new card/fob will be issued. Lost/Stolen cards/fobs will cause a $5 card/$10 fob replacement charge. Only Sweetness or NrthnRebl can reissue a replacement card/fob
Exception to being removed from the database is if a person is banned for life from the club. Those records will stay in the system. There will be a separate ban/suspension registry compiled separate from the Membership Registry. We have always had a general 3 strike policy depending on the severity of the situation. (Ban/Suspension policy). Where we try to teach corrective action rather than just banning/suspending on the spot.
After registration you’ll get a new membership card/fob…. From that point till your 1-year anniversary You will be able to be checked in by any volunteer. As there won’t be any sensitive data connected to normal check-ins what so ever. Only info on the membership card is your random club member number. And we will be setting up a card reader/key fob access scanner.
Duplicates of the last 6 are inconsequential as we are using a 3-point system. And your information is compiled into a random Club Membership pin number anyway.
Membership to the club is currently free so we don’t see much reason for everyone who enjoys the club to not register. However, we can think of situations where you may need to be able to have a guest who isn’t registered yet. Especially given we will be removing the ability to register as a member at an event and instead creating times where people can become registered members during off event hours.
Guest Policy – (For Drop In Hours)
- Only 1 Unregistered Guest is allowed
- Unregistered guests of a member are not allowed on the property without the member and must leave the premises with the member.
- Member bringing the guest is wholly and completely responsible for their guest’s actions and behavior while at the club.
- A member can lose their privileges due to actions of their guest as well as their own.
- If a member tries to bring someone who is currently banned/suspended from the club. It will be brought to the members attention immediately and they could end up joining their guest in being banned from the club. A guest’s ID will be checked against the club’s Ban registry (Separate registry from membership) by whoever is running the check-in at the door. No information is copied from the ID of a guest. It is up to the discretion of NrthnRebl as to whether a member joins their guest in a ban. He is the only one who can make that decision.
- Guest will be required to sign a waiver and agree to the club rules and the member bringing the guest will have their random membership number marked on the waiver for identifying who brought the particular guest.
- Guest waivers and club agreements are destroyed in 3 days after attending.
Members are encouraged to have their guest register if they plan on attending regularly.
We may need to update our policies from time and time and reserve the right to alter and change our policies at any time. We also reserve the right to refuse membership to any person for any reason.