Club Ascension believes the first level of dealing with someone involved in an incident is education. This is true for newbies and veterans alike.
When a rule is broken during an event or gathering of any sort on club grounds, we try to provide education to help change behavior. Staff and volunteers will be treated the same as members involved in consent and rule-breaking incidents.
Do not wait 1 to 7 days later to report an incident. Bring it immediately to our attention no matter who it is. Dealing with the issue becomes far more convoluted even the day after. We understand you may be afraid and if that is the case, you need to let us know that immediately as well so that we can respond appropriately.
We prefer to issue a warning privately to a member who is involved in a consent incident or rule violation. We may use the incident in a general nature, without names, to help us create and improve our education efforts of others.
1. We use a 3-strike warning system. After 3 depending on the issue of the incident you could be suspended from attendance for a period of 3-6 months to permanently banned.
2. If you are suspended from attendance we may require you to attend special classes before you can return to the club.
3. We reserve the right to ask you to leave or escort you off the property from any gathering of any kind at the club.
4. If the issue involved a volunteer/staff member. They will be removed from duty till the issue has been resolved.
5. You will know, and it will be clear if you are issued a warning strike. As NrthnRebl will contact you personally if he is not readily available at the time of the incident.
Club Ascension is a private group and as such maintains that a member can be removed or kept from the membership at any time for any reason.
1. If educating, and the suspension does not work. An individual can be banned from ever returning to the Club grounds.
2. In some cases depending on the incident in question, an individual may be placed into a lifetime ban.
3. NrthnRebl is solely responsible for all final decisions on bans and suspension at the club.