** These are not currently in effect. We have several steps to finish taking before we actually implement membership fees. **
Our plans are designed to help you as much as we can, while maintaining a certain level to keep the lights on and feed the membership benefit programs we offer. Here are guidelines for the membership plans we have available
- Must be an adult of least 18 years of age.
- When a guest you bring becomes a member of the club, get $5 credit placed on your account. This can be used for items in the shop, membership dues, or event fees.
- You may earn credit towards your membership dues through volunteering at the club.
- Card holding members are responsible for their guests and/or partner when at the club. Make sure your guests and/or partner understand the rules of the club as it will reflect upon you. All guests and/or partners of any membership plan must always be accompanied by the card holding member period. So when the card holder leaves the guest and/or partner must also leave with them.
- You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your membership at any time. If cancelling, an annually paid membership, refunds will be prorated based on the monthly rate and the remainder refunded. There is a $25.00 reinstatement fee for cancelled memberships.
- We allow you to put your account to sleep if you just need a break from the monthly dues. There is a fee of $5 for a 6-month coma placed on the account. No reinstatement fees for waking up an account put to sleep and you can wake up the account at any time during that 6-month period.
** Membership dues are collected at the club **