Club Ascension was born from Rebels Realm. I (NrthnRebl) owned and ran Rebels Realm for a number of years, but hit a point where burn out set in. So I closed it down to re-energize my batteries so to speak. In that downtime Tbone and myself sorted through the issues that lead to the burn out. We worked together, along with several friends and have brought the club back to life. The bottom line is…. Our friends wouldn’t let us rest until we brought the club back to life. So here it is reborn and being reorganized so it doesn’t cause a burn out effect again. 🙂
Our mission statement – To provide a safe place for all alternative lifestyles to find support, continual education and camaraderie in a non-prejudicial social environment.
It is always a nice feeling when you finally know your not alone in all those deep dark thoughts you hide in the recesses of your mind.
Vision of the future – Our plans include a larger facility in the future. We found ourselves passing the point of ability for the building we were in before. Within the next year we plan on this new larger space as membership grows to support it.
Yes we will become completely membership driven, for many reasons including legal ones.
Our goals for the members of Ascension include –
- Educational Classes and Workshops
- A functional wood working shop for members to use and attend educational classes regarding wood working
- Classes regarding alternative lifestyles and practices within
- Classes on non-lifestyle practices (Since we all have a life outside of kink also)
- Social Events and Functions
- Discounts in our store.
- We hope to work with other membership clubs to create a reciprocal membership system
- Creating a continuing education scholarship program (for the members and their family)
- Charity and Safe house programs
- An Investment club to help our membership prosper
These are current goals of Club Ascension for its membership. We look forward to seeing you here!
** To attend any event that is marked as “Members Only” (highlighted in blue on our calendar) you will need to be a registered member prior to the event you wish to attend. We recommend sending in your membership application at least 24 hours prior to the event in order to have enough time to process. Otherwise you may not be approved to attend. We can not process membership requests the day of the event. **